Ohio Game Fishing banner

23101 - 23120 of 23270 Posts

·
"My grace is sufficient for you"
11,885 Posts
Give you guys an update on my fall. Broke my back right at tailbone, cracked a couple ribs. Tore ligaments in left shoulder should find out tomorrow what they want to do
Holy smokes MM...didn't think you got all that!!!
Will surely be keeping you in prayer...

·
florida ice fishing
13,821 Posts
good mornin gents.

Sherman Sherman Sherman you should have just gave him the keys to your truck and let him drive there (y)
you'd think he learned his lesson this time. he said before he just paid his fine and was on his way. but no warning they just socked it to him.

Give you guys an update on my fall. Broke my back right at tailbone, cracked a couple ribs. Tore ligaments in left shoulder should find out tomorrow what they want to do
man, I'm really sorry to hear your so bad. prayers for a quick and full recovery. if I was able to do anything I'd offer to help you out. but about the only thing I could do is your deer hunting for you, LOL, just kidding, get well soon.

Good morning gentlemen I hope you all have a wonderful day today.
sure am glad you went back to work. don't know if its the work or the fishing after work but you're in a much better mood.

·
The end is near
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,109
Ouch! Dang man. Do you think your hunting is over for this season?

·
The end is near
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,112
Yeah it’s over. My deer at the farm caught a break. Did kill two in Kentucky so didn’t get skunked
Sorry to hear that brother. Good thing you started early.
However...this guy is still out there hungry for some lead.

·
Registered
16,407 Posts
Had a what was that moment today. About 3:00 this afternoon, I was coming down Sherman Rd near Caves Rd. There is an old barn about 20 feet from the road and I see a buck standing there near the barn. Was it a statue or was it live? Turn around and go past him again and it was a live buck missing part of his antler. He shook his head and strolled away. He had that perfect deer statue pose down pat!

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
My daughter an I took our puppy on a walk through the woods just now just se of Columbus (same area I seen the two big bucks last week). Counted 7 doe. No bucks this time. But they was feeding in a mowed down corn field next to some thick stuff. Imagine one or two wasn't far off. We stuck around for a bit waiting to see if one would come out,but nada.
My daughter was amazed watching them eat and keeping an eye out. And amazed at the rubs we found walking the woods an just how many there was.
These moments make me realize I need to get off my but an secure some hunting grounds for these kids to grow up with. An start getting them out more on public Access until then. They love it out there!!

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
They love it out there!!
Nothing like getting-em outdoors and don't forget to
Take advantage of those youth seasons while you can, there's something extra special about those days for dad and the youngsters.
Good luck and Enjoy

23101 - 23120 of 23270 Posts