Ohio Game Fishing banner

23081 - 23100 of 24218 Posts

·
florida ice fishing
13,981 Posts
Hay let make it an outdoor Social gathering
does that mean I'm invited? don't have a clue what baits I need. please tell me what I need or loan me a lure or two? please send me a time to be there and an address to meet up for the fishing trip. do look forward to meeting all of you guys.

but no breaking on Sherman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great morning and day everyone.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,591 Posts
does that mean I'm invited? don't have a clue what baits I need. please tell me what I need or loan me a lure or two? please send me a time to be there and an address to meet up for the fishing trip. do look forward to meeting all of you guys.

but no breaking on Sherman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great morning and day everyone.
you can come Sherman I may have at least one or two lures extra somewhere in one of the 4 tackle boxes I have.... But be prepared not for Fishing but I have a couple weeks at least of being nice to you I have to get rid of:p

·
Just practicing my cast
4,591 Posts
Good morning gentlemen,, hope you all have a great day today as for me no eyes this morning but I did get a perch about 8 inches long (y) Today at work I’m going to be outside fixing some electrical post that them great bus drivers backed over... and they are the one trusted to keep the kids safe 👍

·
Walleyez Hunter
2,686 Posts
Good morning gentlemen,, hope you all have a great day today as for me no eyes this morning but I did get a perch about 8 inches long (y) Today at work I’m going to be outside fixing some electrical post that them great bus drivers backed over... and they are the one trusted to keep the kids safe 👍
Do you have crankshaft working there?

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Deer have been active this morning in my yard....3 does around 8. Doe being chased by a small buck with a limp around 9. Think he may have been the buck I saw two weeks ago, Some years I go without seeing any bucks but this fall, I've seen 5 in my woods or yard.

·
The end is near
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,096
good morning boys. had to take my little brother to see his probation officer this morning. he got released the 3rd I believe. he got 5 yrs for being a habitual offender for driving on a suspended license. he never was accused of being to bright, LOL'
Sherm, that boy's going down the wrong path.
Next thing you know he'll be buying a CVA.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,591 Posts
good morning boys. had to take my little brother to see his probation officer this morning. he got released the 3rd I believe. he got 5 yrs for being a habitual offender for driving on a suspended license. he never was accused of being to bright, LOL'
Sherman Sherman Sherman you should have just gave him the keys to your truck and let him drive there (y)

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
No snipers? 4 hours sitting..

23081 - 23100 of 24218 Posts