Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
1,612 Posts
Bought a 2014 easygo gas golf cart today for missus it’s at the dealers getting street legal light kit and rear seat installed. 3500. Thought that was a good price View attachment 377503 View attachment 377505 View attachment 377507
You got off easy dude, this summer my wife said she wanted a buggy to tool around the property and work in garden/flower beds with. She bought a Kubota RTV 900 UTV at $14,000.00. Of course I been making good use of it in the woods too. Pretty handy little thing to have.

·
Banned
1,612 Posts
Cooler temps coming....means the fall bite ramping up, I won't be sweating my butt off trying to turkey hunt, and I can maybe get back to cutting some more firewood. Fall is a great time of year for me. There's hunting, fall fishing is when the hogs bite, Color in the hills, apple cider, good eats, festivals and for me by December I start working the sugar bush for Maple syrup season. Also, I am not heat tolerant at all and I like the cool air. Yup fall is pretty darn good.

·
Banned
1,612 Posts
My wife just ordered me 20 of these for are 4 year Anniversary that is on Wednesday!!!!!! If you get a chance check them out on icast 2021 they are cool
Happy 4th aniversary BH. I can't even remember my 4th anniversary, let alone any gift. That would be 37 years ago. I don't remember my wife ever buying me a fishing lure for an anniversary gift, but I do remember some activity we used to do together. Oh fond memories, now I just go fishing. In all honesty I got a keeper too and that's why I can still pick on her 41 years later. Hope you can celebrate a good life together in 40 years too.

·
Banned
1,612 Posts
Those are certainly nice fish but I'm equally impressed by the looks of that handsome beagle.
Good luck and Enjoy !
garhtr- That was my dad's beagle, Snoopy, he was a powerhouse rabbit and rat dog. A guy who dad always let rabbit hunt on the farm showed up one day with a puppy. He said it was a shame dad didn't have a purebred registered beagle and gave him to us. Dad and snoop where inseparable. He out lived dad by a couple years. Mom took him in as a house dog after dad died and wouldn't let us hunt him anymore. One day, when he was out to potty, two neighbor dogs jumped him and chewed him up horribly. Mom called me sobbing and I rushed over, but he was beyond saving and I put him down. Damn, just telling that story makes me wanna cry. I never been more furious about anything in my life....use your imagination about what happened to the neighbor dogs. I will give you a hint, NOT ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!

·
Banned
1,612 Posts
That would be a good wonder Lazy 8 , but I think they just never came home one day. They ran loose all the time and had caused trouble before. No one in the area would even talk to him when he asked if they had seen his dogs, they just said no and walked away. I have no idea why but I got my coffee and breakfast paid for by a couple other neighbors, you know good old folks.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts