Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 3729 Posts

·
'Super Moderator'
14,397 Posts
[QUOTE="Lazy 8, post: 2309412, member: 23354

F-H2O - She sounds like mine kinda gal. What's she doing with a dude like you?[/QUOTE]

Trade ya a couple good fishin poles for her.
And I don't know what she's doin with me...that's the same thing my girlfriend keeps asking me.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,397 Posts
I may wanna "hook" up with her. Cause after she reads this and drops you like a hot potato and takes you to the cleaners....I'll be fishing outta your boat with your gear! :)
See there...you are a prime example why Indians never have trusted the white man. Indian got screwed in the deal every time.
I offered you a perfectly good trade for some fishing poles and you're already trying to figure out how to screw me over.
My boat??? FWIW...getting scalped with a sharp knife is bad enough...this Indian uses a dull one. :p:D
At this point 'Indian' does not want to make trade deal with 'pale face'.
This is what you missed out on...eat your heart out:
Hair People Hairstyle Jheri curl Human

Speaking of scalping turkeys...turkey season comes in here in the south zone the 24th.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,397 Posts
LOL you gotta luv that groundchuck.

put a little owl poo between them and they will still be sliding into next month.
sherman
I'm thinking putting the owl poo between them would be considered 'sliders' wouldn't it?

That little twerp over in N. Korea is a spoiled little punk that's fixin to get his butt spanked and sent to his room.:mad:

·
'Super Moderator'
14,397 Posts
UFM82 -
Quick H2O, the little cheesey twirp from NK better hope he doesn't get introduced to Mr. Carl Vinson or any of his distinguished friends.
He's gonna keep poking the hornets nest with the stick till he gets stung real good. Hopefully China will pull a few of his feathers to settle him down a bit. If not...it's gonna get ugly.

Do Unicorns exist?

·
'Super Moderator'
14,397 Posts
[QUOTE="Lazy 8, post: 2311230, member: 23354"]Hold on there just a dog gone second, you say you got goosed by Wally while fishing with Mommy? That don't make no cents?[/QUOTE]

No Lazy...the dog isn't gone. It's at Sherman's house. He stepped in its poo.

1 - 20 of 3729 Posts