Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fish fire food friends family
2,078 Posts
Guess that fish...?

5 up close yet pretty easy fish to guess at...what are they?

I will support pictures on Xmas eve.

Have fun.

Don.

All fish from freshwater and northeast ohio.

Attachments

·
2,078 Posts
Lots of good guessing. #3 seems to be the tricky one as this fish does vary with skin patterns.

#1 and #2 you are all right with steelhead and crappie along with the pike at #4. #5 is a catfish but what kind?

·
2,078 Posts
Thanks for playing guess that fish.

Steelhead
Crappie
Muskie
Pike
Flathead

All fish came from westbranch except the steelhead and crappie.

Don

Attachments

·
2,078 Posts
...30 years ago I use to buy 4 cases for around $22 then go to Nelson ledges when foghat and others had a concert. Sat in parking lot next to fence and pushed beers through for a buck apiece.

Good times.

Don.

Attachments

·
2,078 Posts
[email protected] saugeye tom... take it easy brother.

Can we get back to the owl poop... I was roaming around the woods out at westbranch this weekend...love the bad weather and all...keeps the people away lol.

Anyway came across a tall pine with bones at the base...sure as heck I look up and see 2 owls perched on a branch about a good 30 foot up...started looking around for some droppings...lol..
Too much rain as the ground was saturated lol.

Got spot marked...going back on a less wet day.

Don

·
2,078 Posts
...going to bed now...just thought about this and would like to close this evening out with a song by kenny chesney...

...get along...I'm a get along guy and at times get a little too strong for some lol. But just would like to say ... OGF is pretty cool and does provide a Individual escape from this and that...

Good night and good times!

Don.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts