Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
he works construction and got another house to build. so he is busier than a beaver at a toothpick factory...LOL. he may not be going. the last time i talked to him he thought he would be to busy to go. even if he changes his mind were going to use his truck and stay in a motel for a couple of nights.
I so enjoy reading this thread and how you regulars go back and forth giving each other grief...all in jest. I usually get a good laugh from something, but the "busier than a beaver..." really got me a good laugh.

On a side note...here's some black cow you won't want to eat...

And some purple cow that was mighty tasty....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
sounds like the old yellow jackets to me also. they seem to come from nowhere. the sting is very painful. very good you got it out before getting stung. the last time a yellow jacket stung me I swelled up like a balloon. couldn't imagine that happening on the inside of the mouth or throat.
Second the yellow jackets...they're all over my raspberries...found one of the openings to a ground nest while raking raking the other day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Mornin fellars...
Bout one more day of makin little pieces out of big ones on the wood pile and should be good to go for the winter.
Time to get out, stick a deer and get some venison in the freezer.
Hoping not to run into this ole gal out in the woods:
Just had a conversation about this type of stuff with the neighbor the other day...nice to live in northern Ohio...where we at the top of the food chain.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts