Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I caught a goose while fishing the Walleye run at the Maumee. Sadly a true story.

Reactions: sherman51

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Will never get me I don't use email. I only have an account because you need it to join sites like this.

Reactions: Lazy 8

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Not having one just an observation that I knew would get you guys going again. So to speak.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Saved my daughter some embarrassment last night. She bought herself some new black yoga pants. Lets just say you could make out the design on her underdrawers. Lol

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
It is tough to decide if people really need help or are scamming for drug/beer money. Moved back to Ohio in 2004 and shortly after seen a guy with his sign out front of Canton Wally World that he was stranded and needed help, well 13 years later he is still stranded and needing help.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Ok guys I have a goal for us to try and beat. There is a thread on Ice Shanty I have followed that has 8752 posts with over 190100 reads. Lets try and beat that.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
It has been attributed to John Adams but he actually only said it in the musical 1776, so that would mean the writers of the play came up with it and the actor playing John Adams actually said it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts