Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 3658 Posts

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
The next time you guys trap a beaver, smell its butt.
You may be surprised at the pleasant aroma:

I’m not a dog but I will take your word about the pleasant aroma. If that’s what you call it :confused::confused:

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
if you don't like the smell, then you should try tasting it, LOL.
sherman
I believe it’s safe to say we can leave the tasting and smelling up to you and fastwater!!! I’ll refer to you as guys beaver rear end expert from now on

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
back when they were alive my father n law would say smell the sweet honeysuckle when he smelled a polecat driving down the road. my mother n law would get so mad at him she would clinch her fists and shake them at him. I do the same thing now but my wife is a little more forgiving.
sherman
Looks like everybody in your family can smell a lot of different stuff LOL

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
....that ended up closing the roadside rest and costing the State Of Fla. over $100,000 in repairs to the roadside rest terlit system. Which in turn caused a statewide Fla. APB to be put out for the owner of them soiled shorts he admitted to us about flushing down the terlit. o_O
That must’ve been very hard for him to do that being the only thing even Closely resembling a friend

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
The dog alone is entertainment, but on top of that there's the show of people who freak out over it. They'll get out of their cars and take pictures, and some of them call Animal Control.
You could probably kick back on your front porch drink some beer and watch the entertainment as people freak out over that dog

·
Just practicing my cast
6,502 Posts
I prefer real horses.[/QUOTE]
Alex, How long of you had this fetish? It really doesn’t matter we’re all here to help you through it. And we will not make fun of you but we will laugh about it. Behind your back of course

1 - 20 of 3658 Posts