Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 4909 Posts

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
I was going to ask a question about how far you guys go between oil changes on synthetic, but since I seem to derail everybody's topics, feel free to derail mine and talk about anything and everything you wish. Nothing is off-limits. Well, let's keep it clean.
Here's your chance; let the derailing begin.......

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm...how come slick snot is sticky?
Me no no nothing bout no snot.
Next time you out hunting or fishing, find you some owl poo and rub some between your index finger and thumb. You'll soon see what I mean. Pretty dang slick.

What were we talking about anyway?

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Fastwater - Please forgive me but.....that sounds like a yearly pedicure?
Gottagofishing - first of all, you have Gottashortenthatname. Secondly, go find some owl poo and rub it tweenstist your index finger and thumb and then get back with me. K?
Sherm - I got nuthin for you Brother.

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Erude - Boo-Boo got him beat all the way to the Ranger's Station.

F-H2O - She sounds like mine kinda gal. What's she doing with a dude like you?
I'm glad I don't have to drink those thangs. I get my buzz from Columbian coffee.

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I may wanna "hook" up with her. Cause after she reads this and drops you like a hot potato and takes you to the cleaners....I'll be fishing outta your boat with your gear! :)

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
UFM82 - Gets kinda lonely out there on the farm hey?
Quick H2O, the little cheesey twirp from NK better hope he doesn't get introduced to Mr. Carl Vinson or any of his distinguished friends.

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
I went Black Crappie fishing today and I caught an Owl? Man that dude was slick. NASA called me and said, hey dude, we heard you caught an owl, we need that owl to lube our Space Station rocker bearings. I told them to bug off. Go get chur own owl. This is a special owl. This owl eats Black Crappies and that makes it's poo twice as slick as any other which makes it the slickest sunstance known to mankind.

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 · (Edited)
I caught a goose while fishing the Walleye run at the Maumee. Sadly a true story.
Hold on there just a dog gone second, you say you got goosed by Wally while fishing with Mommy? That don't make no cents?

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Ok, follow me here....
MasBuc - Confucius say, one Bento box in hand, worth two Kotoba's in bush.
Erude - Wally on 1st, Mommy on 2nd!
Mr. Shicken - GOOD ONE BROTHER!
Sherm - C'mon man, too easy.
#1 - A telephone pole, cause a motorcycle doesn't have 4 doors!
#2 - A Trash Dove?

·
The end is near
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I want me some fresh corn on da cob.

Ok, time for a math riddle. This is nothing more than a riddle...
3 dudes check into a room, clerk says, $30 bucks. So they each give him $10 and go up to their room. A short while later, the clerk's thinking, I over charged those guys. So he gives the bellhop $5.00 and say, I want you to take this up there and divy it up between those 3 dudes. On his way up, the bellhop thinks, how am I going to devide $5.00 between 3 guys?
He decides to give each guy $1.00 and stick $2.00 In his pocket.
So......now how much did each guy spend on the room?
$10-$1=$9.00
The bellhop put $2.00 In his pocket.
$9.00 X 3 = 27 + 2 = $29.00
Where's the other dollar?

1 - 20 of 4909 Posts