Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
So is this what happens to all the Easter Bunnies a week after their big gig? Can't be more than 2-3 days old. The hawk/eagle didn't leave much behind. On the end of the house with a neighbors tall fence not far away.., good "protected" area.... for the hunter anyway. Can't believe my Doberman'Lab mix didn't try and drag it in the house:ROFLMAO:
Botany Plant Grass Automotive tire Groundcover

·
Registered
789 Posts
and you still buy it in a can?:unsure:😂
Yep. Eat and prepare it three ways. Canned, grilled and sushi. So you're a "no" to tuna (canned) salad with chopped pickles, onions, hard boiled eggs, and celery with mayo and brown mustard on a good bread with REAL cheese, sometimes slid under the oven broiler for a few til just melting?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Dog Vertebrate Plant Carnivore Dog breed

"Can Bozo come out and play?" Neighbors 14 year old blonde Lab "Boomer" will come over and wait at my front door until I let my boy "Bozo" out to play. The ole boy Boomer is in his twilight years, months. At home they say he has a hard time getting up and down, can't do stairs anymore, just getting around in general. When he comes over here, he is like a new puppy. Jumps up on that patio in one leap :LOL: My boy is 8 years old and Boomer was there from the first day I brought him (Bozo) home at 8 weeks old. True friendship right here. No BS involved.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts