Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 22545 Posts

·
The end is near
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to ask a question about how far you guys go between oil changes on synthetic , but since I seem to derail everybodies topics, feel free to derail mine and talk about anything and everything you wish. Nothing is off limits. Well, let's keep it clean.
Here's your chance, let the derailing begin.......

·
The end is near
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black crappie sound like they might be slicker than owl poop. (Might be) Owl poop is the slickest substance known to man.

·
The end is near
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm...how come slick snot is sticky?
Me no no nothing bout no snot.
Next time you out hunting or fishing, find you some owl poo and rub some between your index finger and thumb. You'll soon see what I mean. Pretty dang slick.

What were we talking about anyway?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Amen! He is risen indeed! As for the oil question, my Toyota calls for 10,000 on a synthetic oil change. about 10 years ago when the kids were still here and I was maintaining the fleet, I tried Amsoil. They recommended 25,000 or once a year with a filter change midway. I figured I would scrap every engine I owned but never had a bit of trouble.Not sure it was cheaper but it sure saved me alot of time!

·
The end is near
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amen and thank you Brother PK!

Back in the 70's, my best friend and I were Amzoil distributors. If we would of only stuck with it. I coulda been a zillionaire.

·
The end is near
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now hold your horses there drifter. I can prove that owl poop is the slickest substance known to mankind. I have a pet owl and clean up after her daily. Can you prove your theory?

1 - 20 of 22545 Posts