close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

UltraNock??

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by DrZ, Sep 26, 2005.

1. DrZ

DrZ

Aynone use them? What are your thoughts?

2. DrZ

DrZ

I usually use a loop, but mine broke this weekend. I'm having some trouble finding the cord I like to make loops from. My release requires the use of the thicker loop cord and it can be hard to find. I know I can order it, but I need to get the bow shooting ASAP. I picked up an Ultranock at BPS last night. I'm going to give it a try after work. I hope I'll like it, but I have a feeling it will be a quick temporary fix.

3. I have had one on my bow for 2 years. I like it. I don't hunt with my bow and I hardly shoot it anymore. In fact I had put it up for sale with no interest on it. But I did like the ultra nok. I hope you got the nocks for the arrows also. I had to switch all of mine because they regular ones were too long to use with it. I swore I would not use rope loops especially after my brother had one break while hunting. He was pulling back and about 3/4 of the way pulling back, almost at letoff, he loop broke and sent the arrow into the wild unknown. Luckily he was not hurt but it scared the crap out of him besides missing a really nice 8 point!

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Go with a string loop! That metal loop can take an eye out! I've been using a string loop for about a year now, and won't ever shoot off the string again. During the summer, I shoot a few hundred arrows in a weeks time and have never had a loop fail, either by breaking or moving.:)