close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ultimate Fighter-Semi Finals.....

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 11, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well, JT goes to the finals..... MAYBE?

What the hell happens at the end of next week? Did someone punch out the limo window or what? That looked freaky.

2. man i dont know what happend. i seen that and im curious what its all about. i dont think jt is that good man. cb is gonna kick the crap outta him if they would fight.

3. Too bad Amir has to fight CB again. I was really pulling for Tim. He seems like a class act. That Jesse has some real issues...

4. JT is a powerful meathead with litte skill - he can't whip anybody worth a salt on the circuit without major improvement.

I was pulling for Tim - definately a good guy and he was good to JT.

I won't be routing for JT when he fights next - he rubs me the wrong way and I look forward to watching him get the crap knocked out of him in the future.

5. What kind of a role model is a guy who laughs on tv peeing in his pants. Me personnally I want to see Amir win. Granted I was more pulling for Matt Brown.

6. i would liked to see matt brown also. i think he was about the most skilled guy on there her just got caught. but im pullin for amir jesse is a douche' i never liked him from the jump.