close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

UL Rods

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by CountryKat, Dec 28, 2004.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

How many would be interested in a 5' UL 1 pc rod for crappie, perch, bluegill?

$22.50/rod
    EVA grips

I would need at least 12 to warrant the purchase of the parts.

Please post here so I can keep an accurate count.

Thanks

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I've neveer had the EVA grips, what do UL'ers think of them? Is the $22.50 before shipping, I'm assuming it is right?

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

The EVA I use is very hard and just as sensitive as cork, but more durable. The price is before shipping, but if I could send a package of 5 or 6 to a single location everyone in the group would have a shipping price of 3 or 4 bucks.

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

What details for the rod components? IM6, IM7,IM8,fiberglass, line eyes type? I like a sensitive rod for light biters.

Can you make some in a 2', or 3' length for ice fishing from a sensitive blank?

5. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

This rod is fiberglass and I do have ice rods on my site.
    It is also very sensitive.

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thread approved by OGF for posting. Thanks.

7. I am the proud owner of a ice rod that jim custom built for me. When it was delivered I was shickled titless. I explained what I wanted in emails and he nailed it and then some. Thinking about some open water rods from him. Still got some of those 7' ultra lights on closeout jim ?

8. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

OK, I have 10 of them that I just got yesterday. 1st come first serve.

9. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Yeah do you have anything longer?

10. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

11. JBJ

JBJ

The way folks have been asking for UL rods at the store, I'd think OGF members will be jumping all over this offer. We are out of about all our ULs except for some high dollar GLoomis'.

I will vouch for CountryKat rods as well. I have two on hand and one more on the way. They are great rods!

12. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I would like one of those ultralight rods for 22.50......... I went to the other computer and put in the specs to see what it would cost for me to send one to you. Providing you have access to ship via UPS :eek: A 52 inch long(extra space for packing) and a box 3 to 5 inches each side should only cost a little over 6 bucks. That is with our fee included. We are a shipping outlet for UPS and what not, so I don't know if you would get the same price. If so, and you are willing to send me one for 30 bucks, I will gladly get one from you! My zip code is 44629 if you want to check it out for me! If not then I understand! :) Pm me !