close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Txtransplant................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TxTransplant, Jun 23, 2007.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Is moving back to Texas! I got a great offer and decided to take it. I will dearly miss all the friends I have made through this site! I'll definately keep in touch through here with all of you. I turned in a 30 day notice yesterday so the end of next month I will head out. Man I'm gonna miss a lot of you...........................

Gene

2. Gene,meet you at the member outing and it was nice talking to you. Was looking forward to more outings with you. Good Luck back in Texas and stay in touch. I'm sure you have some memories from the last outing.Guess you won't be needing your ice gear there.

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Good luck with the move.
    It was nice to meet you and you will be missed.
    Stay in touch!

4. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Ah Crap!!!

I been practicing Cornhole since the outing! The plan was to get good enough by winter to beat you like you beat me at the OGF Outing. Then have a Cornhole & Ice Fishing Tourney. I was hoping to chase a few 'eyes with you and Big Daddy on his new ride. Now we'll have to go it alone and just talk about you. LOL

Gene, you're a class act and will be missed! Good luck to you and your better half.

Larry

5. Congrats on the new job Gene. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Terri. You're great people. Man, we sure had some great times... The after-work bass fishing, the night time crappie trips, Presque Isle.... I'm really going to miss you.

I love you like a brother, and I appreciate your friendship more than you may know.

I know you'll be busy over the next couple weeks, but I'd REALLY like to go fishing one last time. Call me.

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Gene,
    I dought if I can ever go to Presque again and have as much fun with anyone as I did with you the first time I went. I will Cherish those times forever. Hate to see you go for sure. I have never been anywhere with you that I didn't leave feeling good. I really hope someday you can get back for a little presque time. I would make sure I would be there. You know you have a space to fish anytime you could come back. Glad you were at the outing as at least I had one more fun weekend with you.
    Take care and all the best. YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

7. TxTransplant

You guys...............what can I say.......great times and great friends!

Gene

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wow man. Sorry to see you go, but congrats just as well. Glad I had the opportunity to meet and fish with you...you're good people!!

Good to hear you'll still be able to keep in touch with us, and have a smooth and safe transition.

9. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

well got to meet txtransplant today great guy wish i could,ve done some fishing with ya.GOOD LUCK TX AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Good luck to you Gene! Our loss is their gain.;)

Keep in touch, and like has been said, maybe there'll be opportunities in the future for get-togethers. :B

11. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Only met you once but it was a pleasure.
    Best of luck in the future!

12. Good luck with the move back to Texas. It was great meeting you up at Presque last year. Hopefully that little jig of yours will keep catching the fish next year. Again, it was a pleasure....

Maybe we can meet up in a few years down in Texas. I've been saving up for a trailer smoker, but it will take me awhile to save up for what I want. I'm hoping that if all goes well, in a couple years I will have enough cash to make the purchase. Take care,

Kevin

13. TxTransplant

Let me know when your ready for that Hoss......I have a few people down there that may be able to help ya.

Gene

14. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I will certainly miss ya Gene. I will also miss Terri and Cooper as well. Lots and lots of good times we have had. Your the best, and will be missed.

p.s. Sounds like this means I gotta come back to World of Warcraft to visit with ya....haha...

flash----------------------------out

15. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Best of luck Gene. I wont be able to wup ya bass fishin again. Maybe a Texas OGF outing is in the future, lol. Pass your landlod my name.

16. Well Gene, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but have chatted here for years with you. It is good to know you will keep in touch from Texas. It is always nice to hear from folks in other parts of the country. I guess that is an attempt to find the good in your move.;)

I wish you the best of luck in Texas. Also, congratulations on the job opportunity. I am sure it was a great opportunity for you to make it enough to pull you away from all your friends in Ohio.

Take care and I am looking forward to drooling over all of the hawg bass that you will be posting.:D

17. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Good luck down south ...get some big ones!!

18. TxTransplant

Thanx guys....I will definately keep the camera handy and show you some catches! You might have to open a Texas forum! :) Dave I would sure like to have one more chance of whopping up on ya before I leave! Let me know if you can get away one night soon!

Gene

19. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

gene... what can i say buddy?

20. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Hey Gene I can fish Thurs, Fri evenings or Saturday morning. Let me know.