close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two Ohio fishing books for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ashtonmj, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

I have "Fish Ohio - 100 Ohio Lakes" and "Cleveland Fishing Guide" up for sale, as I try and eliminate some stuff before I move.

The first covers essentially every major lake in the state, provides locations, contact numbers, species, hot to catch 'em, ramps, structure location, and maps of differing quality. Lots of info for all the popular lakes. Retails for 16.95, its a year old and I've looked through it about 2 or 3 times. I'd like to get $10.00 for it.

The second covers the Cleveland area , as well as the NE ohio area (Cuyhoga and the adjacent counties to the PA border). In total it describes 55 fishing areas basically within less than two hours of cleveland, some lesser known areas, where to fish what to use, bait shops, rules and regs, and directions.
    Same condition as the other book, retails for 13.95, I'd like to get $8.00 for it.

PM me if you are interested. If you want both I'll know a few bucks off.

Buyer pay's actual shipping costs, Media mail rate, which is cheaper than standard 1st class.

2. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

Sooooooooooooooooooold!