close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two (2) 35 MM Petri cameras w/lots of extras

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Aug 21, 2005.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

I have two, yes, (2) 35 MM Petri cameras for sale there are about 10 years old but like new. My in laws bought them and have used them up until last year. There have all types of timers, settings, etc. on them. Great cameras that he just wants to sell.
    My MIL died in Febuary and my wifes father is moving back here to be closer to us. These cost over $400.00 new with out all the extras. He will sell both cameras, with cases, flash attachments, power cords for flash, plus a large bag of extras. There is a 2x, 3x, and a telephoto lens that goes with these. also some other extras that are in the bag. If you are interested in them PM or e-mail me at dmille11@columbus.rr.com Total for both Cameras, all the extras is $125.00........ That is a great buy anywhere.

2. DaleM

0   0   0

Father in law said to sell it all for $100.00. Anyone interested? You really have to see these cameras to appriciate the price.

3. pacosraiders

pacosraiders

0   0   0

Dale,
    Whats the model number of these cameras?

Thanks
    Don

4. DaleM

0   0   0

These say Petri FT on the front. Case say versalite SLR
    Here's what the books says.
    Pentaprism SLR camera with built in cross coupled CdS exposure meter in thru - The - Lens system.