close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Twin Rivers Fall Finale

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nickadams, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Anyone planning on fishing this? Just wondering how many boats they usually get. I am going no matter what. Just wanna know how far down the list "last" will be. Fished 11 hours yesterday with one keeper :mad: Weather should be good though. This sounds like a good tourny, I can't wait.

2. justflippin

justflippin PB LM 10 lbs 3 oz.

I'm planning on fishing. Just looked at the weather and it's calling for 34 low and 63 high. We may go out tomorrow but anything we put together for sure won't hold up until Sunday.

3. it's a good tourney. my club hosts it. We will be having awesome donuts and coffee(i make the coffee & Gator is getting high$$ donuts). That'll be at the Big Bass side pot table. We should get at least 50 and hopefully a bunch more boats. good prizes,tons o' hotdogs and more after. My only regret is that i have to miss the end weigh in. I got a suprise bday party for my wife planned (she'll be 30!haha). Look forward to seeing you guys at BigBass/cofee-donut table in the AM.

4. Oh, blast off is @7;15am new galena

5. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Cool I love awesome donuts!

6. I'm planning on fishing tomorrow, got all the rods set up and will be hitchin' the boat up before I go to bed.

If blast off is at 7:15 AM, what time will the donuts be there?

7. justflippin

justflippin PB LM 10 lbs 3 oz.

Can anyone tell me how it all ended up?

8. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I got skunked. Don't know how the other people on the site did. It took 8 fish & 16 lbs to win the tournament.

9. Patt Britt & Jeff S. won it...they're regular regulars on Dale's S/Ttourney and mine(when it was around). Super guys...love em both...So glad to see them win. I rubbed luck on them at the donut stand, so as usual, You could "blame it on the Rainer" If you believe it coulda helped.