close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Twin Creek

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jayjc77, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Can anyone point me in the right direction for Twin Creek?

I would love to fish a nice fishable spot along TC, but have no clue where to start.

Anyhelp would be great, or if someone wants to venture to find a spot, please let me know.

Thanks,
    JC

2. itroll2

itroll2 fishin IS heaven on earth

not positive,been years since i was there last. take rt. 4 into germantown. at main drag ( central ) go west into town. cross bridge & germantown damn is on the right. decent holes. to work the best holes from here you would have to go downstream, working your way down. if you want to work your way upstream ( wadding ) continue south on rt. 4 into posttown. only 3 or 4 miles south of germantown.turn left at the root beer stand and you will cross the creek again. hope this helps. quit going after i got my first boat back in 89.

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

also try the stretch behind the baitshop..i have non there for 3 yrs but pretty sure it still hold some smallies..good luck if u go..and say heey to the girl that works in there for me.. :D

4. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

Oh yeah Twin Creek. That brings back memories. Actually I still hit it a couple times a year. But I go out towards Gratis, gets less pressure than it does around Germantown. Take 725 west out of Germantown and go about 5 miles, turn right on Preble Countly Line Rd. You'll hit twin creek a few miles down. You can go upstream or downstream from there - equally good. I've always used white maribu jigs, catch smallmouth, rockbass and bluegill all day.

5. Thanks a bunch! Hopefully I can get out there this weekend and give all the spots I can a try.

If anyone wants to join, you are more than welcome.

JC