close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Twin Bridges At Darby

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Renegade Angler, May 29, 2008.

1. Renegade Angler

Renegade Angler Live To Fish

Caught a nice smallie today under the bridge with a white 3" twister tail.Seen a whole bunch of nice smallies's and largemouth but couldnt get them to hit anything.Does anybody know if their in the spawn time now or what becuase, I spent 2 days up at alum and couldnt catch a thing I threw spinnerbaits crankbaits and jigs and tubes and nothing not even a nibble.Oh by the way I'm new to the forum here and enjoy reading all ur guys posts for info on spots and baits being used.

2. welcome to the forum tracker guy, do you have a tracker, nice boats! and thanks for your report on the darby and pic nice bass. looking foward to hearing some more from ya. i havent been up to alum in about 10 days so i dont know whats goin on with it, but i know the tourny they just had there last sunday was a good turnout but a big bust, congrats to whoever won cuz i know alot of ppl blanked and bombed

3. Renegade Angler

Renegade Angler Live To Fish

Thanks, glad to be a member and yes I have a 1990 tx17.It's my first boat and probably wont be my last.

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Welcome to the forum. Nice fish. Thats all I do is wade and the sm seem to be moving back to the spots they lay in the summer and off the beds.

5. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

6. Slabs!

Slabs! Multispecies Journeyman

LOL! That looks like the same one I caught there and put back about a week ago on exactly the same lure. NICE FISH!

7. Another good place is north of Trapper John's Canoe rental. There is a parking area for an area used for hunting. You have to walk about a mile through tick infested fields to get to the creek, but it can well worth it. Have had hits on frogs, twin-blade spinners, and rooster tails in light shades.