close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tuscarawas River & Stillwater Creek

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Mar 10, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i fished the stillwater tonight for about an hour and a half with my son and one other guy................NO FISH. had 2 taps but no hook ups . has anyone else been doing any good on the stillwater or tusc. since it got cold again ???
    i saw a couple of guys fishing the mouth of the stone creek today, where it enters the tusc. so i turned around and went back to the stillwater. was that you action ???

2. I fished the tusc. for a while today. I didn't have any luck. A guy i saw fishing for saugeye said he had a pike bite through his line.

3. marsh

marsh atwood amateur

no luck the last two days.. fished the tusc in a couple of places

4. I'll be hitting the Tusc. tomorrow (3/13)starting around 10 til about 2 if anyone wants to try for a pike let me know. I'll check back in the morning.

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

ACTION

fished the tusc today for 4 hours not one fish !!! marshall didnt get anything either. hope you had better luck then me!!!

TCBA1987

6. Fished 10:30 - 6:30 and didn't get a bite until 3. Caught 3 saugeye 1@(15") 2@(9") and 1 pike 18". Caught all my fish above Bolivar. Seen a guy catch a 36" pike on a Rebel Fastrak minnow, he said that was his 3rd and the other two were small. They were catching some small saugeye, the afternoon bite is the ticket.