Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tuscarawas River Angler
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Tusc tonight with my wife Renee..........the cats were HAMMERING.................Renee started off the night landing a nice 5 lbs 3 oz channel cat.............a short while later she landed a 3 lbs 4 oz channel...............she finished off her night landing a NICE FLATTIE 13 lbs 3 oz..............i caught one nice channel cat 6 lbs 4 oz ...............we both had several other runs that didnt hook up..............Renee lost two channels about 5 lbs each right at the bank when i tried to net them !!! All of the fish were caught on bluegills either cut or live !!!

Hope the fish bite like this on saturday night for our tournament !!!

heres the pictures i held Renees fish for her and she took the pictures..........she didnt want to get her hands dirty !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Renees 5 lbs 3 oz Channel

Renees 13 lbs 3 oz FLATTIE

My 6 lbs 4 oz channel

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
nice fish good job guys and girls. cant hardly beat the tusc for cats ,and close to home.send me some info on your tour if its open or i can join club. husk

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Ducky, Cody, and I fished downstream from TCBA about 75-100yrds....We had several runs as well...(well except for ducky lol) For some reason I was in the HOT SPOT last nite I had probably 6 runs...I ended up landing 2 flatheads one 3lbs and one 4.5-5lbs...I hooked another BIG fish Id say over 20, but i made a dumbass mistake and it broke my line :( Cody ended up with a channel cat about 3-4lbs...I caught my fish on live bullhead and live chub, cody caught his on cut chub....
The cats are definately starting to turn on in the Tusc, I cant wait to get out again!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
No catfishhunter you caught 3 flats, not two. But yeah you were on the edge of that hole and they were stacked in there. goes to show you that they can hold on a certain edge and you aint goin to catch em in less you got your bait there. It was fun, wish i would of saw thoses leaders before you put your bait out. O well lesson learned. we will have to go agin soon.

·
Tuscarawas River Angler
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it was nice to get out with you guys.................wish we had a spot big enough for all of us so we didnt have to sit so far apart ..............but oh well...............maybe next time !!!

dont feel too bad Ducky ................if i hadnt caught that 6 lb channel AS I WAS PACKING UP ...........i would have gotten skunked too !!!;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts