Tusc ?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by eyecatcher, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where hospital point is.And also where the dam is located in urichsville.

Thanks

2. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

don't know what roads they are on, but they are not on the tusc, but stillwater creek.

3. Head east on Rt. 250. When you get to McCauley Drive go straight into Uhrichsville. Don't make any turns , just continue to go straight. Go over the overhead bridge and straight thru the next 2 traffic lights. Once you go over the Stillwater bridge take the quick left.... the dam is about 100 yds. on the left. Theres a pulloff there to park. I think I know where hospital point is too. Its a little more complicated. Go straight into Uhrichsville. Turn left at the Famous Recipe / gas station intersection. Go straight until the road comes to a " T " ( Eastport Ave. ) Turn left. Cross the culvert and turn left at the stop sign..... theres a pull-off under the SR 250 overpass. This is hospital point ( I think ! ). Hope this helps.

4. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

Used to fish that dam years ago and always caught sm bass- sometimes an eye. There are a lot of saugeye in the stillwater, biggest was around 4#...might have to drive over that way and hit it again. Eyeguy, post if you do any good.

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the bite has been really slow ..........i wouldnt drive too far to fish the stillwater !!! a friend of mine is averaging a fish for about every 4-5 hours of fishing time that he puts in over at the point !!