close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tusc. river smallmouth tournament

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Jul 20, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the t.c.b.a. will be holding a smallmouth tournament on the tuscarawas river on sunday july 25th from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm . entry fee is $7 for the tournament , if you want to enter our points championship that costs $7 also ( this is not mandatory ) there will be a 5 fish limit with a 10 inch minimum size limit. you are allowed to fish anywhere on the tusc . river no backwater lakes or ponds allowed. registration will be from 8 am to 8:25 am at the parking area next to hollywood video at new towne mall in new philadelphia, weigh in will be held there also. anyone interested MUST call me on or before saturday the 24th at 740-922-3540 (brian) if no one answers leave a message, you MUST pre register if you are not a tcba member.WE ASK THAT YOU PREREGISTER SO WE KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MANY NEW PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING, payout is dependant on how many anglers enter. this will be the only tournament that people may fish without entering our points and club.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I would like to fish this, but with the Cripple Creek tourney all night the 24-25, I think this would be tough!