close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tusc. River float 7/3

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishing_marshall, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Me and Fishing-Miller23 floated the Tusc. today from New Phila to Tusky. We had a pretty good day. Combined we ended up with 9 smallies, 3 channel cats, 3 black crappie, 1 rockbass, 1 sheephead, and 1 saugeye. Fishing-Miller23 had big fish of the day with a 23.5 in saugeye and he also had a pike around 30inches bite him off by the boat. I had a big smallie of the day with a 14in fish. Most of the fish were on tubes with a few on shad raps and the saugeye hit a banjo minnow.

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Pics won't upload for some reason? And they don't show up if I use photobucket? I'll try to figure it out sometime.

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

AWESOME DAY on the Tusc.................CONGRATS !!!

4. Walleye 3

Walleye 3 Mongo

Leave my saugeye alone. Ha Ha You need to get up to Erie, we are killing the Walleye. Give me and e-mail. Matt

5. Fishing-Miller23

Don't worry, I'm good for about one saugeye, and that's it haha. But they're big, so I'll take it. haha

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Nice fish. Sounds like a fun day on the river!

CG

7. 8racing3

8racing3 member

sounds like a good day guys. hey if you ever have an extra seat or you need somebody to go with you on a float i am ready to go. good job guys.

8. Fishing-Miller23

We didn't have a lot of room because it was a jon boat, but sometime when we hit up the river, we'll get ahold of you.