close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tusc River Flattie 5-24-07

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, May 25, 2007.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

fished the Tusc River for flatties last night from 8 till around 11 pm, the bite was awful from 8 till 10 pm with NO hits at all. around 10 pm i had a good run on a live bluegill and missed it...............i dont know but i missed again :confused: !! well my wife renee asked me to walk up to the car to grab another pack of cigarettes so i rebaited with a fresh gill and recasted into the same hole and walked to the car (which was maybe 15 yds away). as soon as i got to the car renee yelled i had a fish on (she didnt want to mess with my baitcaster) so a buddy who stopped by to see how we were doing grabbed the rod and landed a nice 13 lbs 8 oz flattie !!!

thats been my luck all year if i turn my back for a minute i get a bite :D !!! oh well heres a picture of my/his fish !!!

[​IMG]

2. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

Nice catch!! Maybe ill try the 'turning the back' thing also. Besides one chubby 19lber, its been a lilttle too quiet so far.

3. Thats how it always goes for me too... all the time... you turn around, or walk away for 2 seconds and bam there it goes.