tusc river cats 8-13

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by tcba1987, Aug 14, 2008.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

fished a new potential tournament spot tonight with renee and rocky from about 845 till 1130. it produced some really nice fish for us all..........i landed my personal best for this summer........ a 14 lbs 14 oz flattie on a live creek chub ...............renee landed her personal best for this summer............ a 8 lbs 12 oz flattie on a live rockbass..............and rocky landed a nice 6 lbs 6 oz channel cat on a live bluegill !!

thats my 7th flattie of the year !!! woooooo-hooooooo !! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I always told you that spot was good! Now that you finally fished it maybe I can talk you into going down there more often! The other spot down there usually holds more fish too!

3. Nice night good job congrats!!

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

oh i will definitely be fishing more of that area down there SOON !! that whole stretch of river looks good for flatheads.................i think i can break the 20 lb mark down there this Fall !!!

5. I know there was a 28,22,15, and 13 that all came outta there on the same night, in Sept 2 years ago...but at the other spot...Let me know if you wanna head down there one night...

6. hunted

hunted i missed again........

congrats on the nice fish