close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tusc. river catfish tournament to be held 7-31-04

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Jul 20, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the tcba will be holding a catfish tournament on the tuscarawas river on july 31st. there will be a $7 entry fee for the tournament and if you wish to enter the points that will cost $7 ( not mandatory at this tournament). there will be a 5 fish limit . size limit is 12 inches on all catfish except bullheads (10 inches)
    registration for the tournament will be from 5:30 pm to 5:55 pm at the parking area next to hollywood video at new towne mall in new philadelphia. we fish from 6 pm to midnight. rod n reels only, no jugs or droplines !!!!!!! you may fish anywhere on the tusc. river. pre register by calling brian at 740-922-3540, you MUST pre register by friday the 30th to be allowed to fish. this will be the only tournament where we waive the points fee. come and fish with us and have a good time !!

WE ASK THAT NON CLUB MEMBERS PREREGISTER SO THAT WE KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Just curious why someone would have to pre-register???? I may not know if I could make it till that afternoon.

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

we ask that non members preregister so we know roughly how many people are going to fish. if you dont want to preregister dont fish, thats your choice. im just curious why you attack every post i make on here??? i dont know you , and dont criticize every post you make on here. i WAS considering fishing your tournaments, but not now.
    i think ill stay up here on the northern end of the river with the guys.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Sorry for seeming as though I am attacking your posts. I just thought it was strange for everyone to have to pre-register then sign up. I just know a couple guys who were kicked out of your tourney's because they were the only ones with fish. Accused of cheating. As far as you fishing my tourney, I don't care either way. If you do, it would be great. If not then no big deal. I just want to have a fun tourney so people can fish with a little incentive!(green stuff) not having to worry about being kicked out for catching a nice fish or 2. I have no need to pre-register since it does not matter how many people show up. Sign up is a certain time, so if someone mmisses it, sorry for them.

Sorry again for coming on like an attack! :eek: