close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tusc River 8/5

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rockbass, Aug 6, 2004.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

hit the tusc last night for about an hour caught one channel that was 28 inches long. real healthy looking too. That is always good. Also missed a couple other and had one that got off. He also felt nice!

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

id ask you where you fished but i dont suppose youd tell me anyways. lol nice cat rock man !!! what do you think it weighed ?? i havent had much luck with size in the tusc but i have been catching alot of smaller ones . what bait do you prefer on the river?? ive tried everything but always end up using chicken livers. :eek:

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I was fishing down here near Gnaden. I was using Chicken livers too. I also had some runs on Shrimp. It is a oretty public place too. I just catch some real nice channels there! To be honest with you, if I were fishing my tournament tomorrow, I would fish that spot. He weighed a little over 7 pounds. I thought he would have wieghed more, but did not!

I hope you come to the tourney tom. I am still not sure on how many are entering. I know for sure my dad. My uncle and cousin are still maybe's because my cousin's kid is in the Tippecanoe parade. So they are not sure because they will not have as much time to fish. I also talked to another kid and he said he would be there. The other kid won't be ther now because he put his truck in the river last night. It is in the paper! kinda funny. Hope you show up with the wife and/or son. might only pay out 30 bucks, but hey, it will be fun!

4. me and my brother fished in the afternoon yesterday and he caught a 23in. and 21in. channel. both in ten minutes. I got nothing. both fish were on doughball. we were really fishing for carp.

5. fished the river again today. caught 3 channel cats. 2 were 16in. and the other was 20 and really fat. probaly around 4lbs. caught them on chicken liver.