close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tusc Cattin 7/9

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by catfish_hunter, Jul 10, 2007.

1. hit the Tusc tonite for some cattin from about 830-1130...Only bait I had was some small chubs, but the cats didnt care...Had two hits before dark but didnt hook up on either of them...Caught my first Cat a 7lb channel about a quarter after 10, at 1030 landed my second Cat a 10lb 2oz Flathead...Then about 11 o clock I landed a small 2lb 6oz channel, and before I left at 1130 I landed a 4lb 3 oz Flathead...

I also had other runs that I didnt catch, It was a great nite to be out...and its always better when the fish bite!!!

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

that would be a good tournament spot..........sure wish "I" could fish it !!!

3. It is a great tournament spot, and it was when you fished it with me for the tournament on saturday and you won the tournament!

4. obiefan

obiefan Aye Captain

Just wonderin- Where is a good place to fish on the tusc? Having never been there, I am always a little timid to just set up and fish. I worry a lot that I may be in a private area, etc.

THANKS!

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

You can always try at the new towne mall in new phila, there are always alot of people that catch fish there, and we always release all of our fish from the tournaments there!!!