Tusc 9/26

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by catfish_hunter, Sep 27, 2007.

1. My dad and I went out on the tusc for about 2 hours tonite, Mainly just looking for new spots to fish. We launched the boat at the old ramp on 751 outside of Newcommerstown, we are pretty familiar with this part of the river and it is rather shallow until you get upstream about a mile or so or downstream a couple hundred yards. We stopped a few different places and fished for 10-15 minutes each, All we had was crawlers on bottom, when we got to about 6-8FOW dad started catching smallies about every 3 minutes, he ended up with 4 from 8-12in nothing monster but fun none the less, I got :S ...But this was only the second time out for me and my dad together...We are hopeing to go out again tomarrow and hopefully have another good report!!:)

2. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

our canoe club fishes from route 258 in newcomerstown to the 751 ramp alot. some good holes all through that whole stretch. alot of smallies and some saugeyes too. our last trip was sept 15. between two canoes and four people we boated 47 smallies, 2 over 2lbs and 3 saugeyes and 18, 16 and 15 incher.