Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out about 7:40 headed out to the area 1 mile west of big pickerel reef . Caught 11 in 2 hrs. It took us another tow hours to get number 12. All fish came casting gold blade spinner harnesses with chartuse beads on a 9 count. green crawlers oitfished natural ones 3 to one bottom bouncers caught nada

·
Registered
168 Posts
Out and fishing by 7:15 AM about 1/2 mile from D can. On the trailer and heading home with 5 limits at 11:00. Bandits 40 back for first 2 hours and then dropped back to 50 to finish. Speed was 1.9 to 2.2. Picked up 4 or so on Confusion Stinger spoon. Guessing 80% of our fish came on Coconut candy Bandit. Running 10 rods had 6 fish on at once, that was fun.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Saturday at D Can area was great. Started setting lines at 7:30. Trolled about a mile and turned around headed back to where we started. Two man limit by 8:50 and back to the dock at 9:30. Lot of throw backs also. Worm harnesses behind dipsey 57 and 50 feet. 4 oz bottom bouncer 37 feet. Trolled 22-24 foot of water.

·
Fishing addict..
199 Posts
Easy limit today n & west of Cone reef 1 to 2 m... hottest bite by far this year ... couldn't keep two lines in the water .. I was getting hit before I could put the inline boards on .....12 fish limit in under an hour.. It seemed today there were actually twice as many walleye in the area as there were 3 or 4 days ago ...
Today did show me quite a few shorts, I probably had ten throwbacks and 20 + keeper size fish in the 2.5 hrs I fished...Purple spoons were money today ...but they pretty much hit everything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts