close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Turn the lites out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jul 3, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Who made it through? Took me 2.6 hrs.FIRST TIME. :rolleyes: Comments? Want more of them? Huh? Well do ya? Hehehehehhehe! I know exactley which of you guys were up till 2.30 am trying to get thru this one! ;) Come on-"Getrdone" :p LakeRaider

3. peon

peon account delete

i clicked on the link and i sat looking at my screen for 15 min. and nothing happened.. so i hit the lil x and went on... how long does it take to load...???

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I thought it was a preview.....boring.
    Then I clicked on the screen, got wind it was an adventure, got some supplies & then wound up stuck in a crevase somewhere. Wouldn't let me exit. Never did find the climbing gear.

5. Son of fishinfreak here, me and my friend beat this game in about twenty minutes the first time. Playing video games all summer really enhances your skills on this kind of stuff. Send more game, we like the challenge.

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

You're on our team! :) You other guys on antiquated dialup ? lol Darn, I thought this one would load for everyone. :confused: Anywho, This is an easy escape game. Fishinfreak obviously knows to read the game plan first! ;) Everybody else- like me-lol Throws the instructions away first! :rolleyes: Come on, admit it, this was a first scratch yer' head try at this time wasting, addictive, head scratchin', no fish catchin' Tripe!!! MrFeeshohio, this is serious business here! ;) Next: I got a fishin' game that you all will be cussin'! (me as usual) lol Raider

7. Pretty cool.
    Found the gun, rope, ascender, and harness.
    I can't find the dynamite or figure out how to pick up the water scooter.