close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tundra for Sale? Trade? You decide :-)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Reel Lady, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

0   0   0

Here is our boat that we will be trading in for our new Ranger. This boat is so unique as it is made of aluminum, but actually looks like fiberglass. It's very sexy that's for sure ;)
    We thought we would offer it to OGF members for the same price that we are being offered for trade.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the Specs..
    2004 Tracker Tundra All aluminum Deep V
    2004 Merc 115 hp ELPTO
    2005 Merc 9.9 hp kicker w/20" shaft (has not even been broken in yet!)
    Minn Kota 24 volt bow mount 65 lb, 54" shaft, foot control powerdrive
    Dual Console/Walk thru windshield
    2 (bow and aft) 4 gallon aerated baitwells
    1 aft aerated/recirculated 50" livewell
    Lowrance X 37 w/surface temperature
    Center (bi level w/rod tubes), port and starboard lockable storage.
    Bow, Aft, and 2 under console storage shelves
    AM/FM/CD built in console along with cooler and glovebox.
    Single axle swing away tongue trailer brand new tires (due to original mfg. defect) w/surge brakes
    Spare tire
    Mooring cover
    Custom Bimini Top
    Custom Camper Enclosure (almost complete... just missing a few pieces because West Branch wind decided to take them from me last summer :rolleyes: )
    Mooring Cover
    Hull weight aprox 1550 lbs
    Max rec. HP 175
    Brand new this year, Tracker is selling this boat for $22,895.00 (not including dealer prep,destination charges, and Title/office fees)
    Tracker dealers are not allowed to negotiate on the prices of their boats. This is set by the Manufacturer.
    That price of $22,895.00 does not include a 9.9 kicker, spare tire, mooring cover, bimini top or camper enclosure.
    We are offering our 2004 Tundra plus the 9.9 kicker, spare tire, bimini top, camper enclosure and mooring cover for $22,500.00
    At this point we are not sure of the exact date that our new boat is due to arrive. So we have until then to either sell it on our own, or just trade it in. Price wise, it makes no difference to us who gets it, which is why we thought that we would make this offer to my OGF family. :)

2. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

DAMN Fine boat Rob & Marcia !!!
    I know it will get a work out too ;)

3. Jitterbug

Jitterbug

0   0   0

Hey Marcia....I'm just curious as to why you are getting rid of such a nice boat so quickly? Wish I had the funds to take it off your hands ;)

4. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

0   0   0

Jitterbug- It was actually my fault. We bought the Tundra last July and really do love it. We found out that we spent at least 5 days a week fishing on it with the weekends being all nighters. I thought it would be nice to get the largest boat we could feasibly use on an inland lake. We ended up going with a 21 footer. We hope our new boat will be in this week or next week at the latest. We can trade in the Tundra and the kicker motor or if anyone is interested in buying the boat or the kicker we can save Norton the trouble of selling them. The boat has served us well and we really do love it but with the amount of time we spend on it the 21 footer will be nice.