close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tuesdays S/T results at Griggs

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Aug 3, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Great turnout tonight. Very hot and muggy. 19 boats with,34 fishermen. 34 bass were weighed in. Here are the results:

1st place
    Al & Don
    4-bass 6.10 lbs.
    Big bass also- 2.15 lbs.

2nd. place
    John & John
    4- bass 5.13 lbs.

3rd. place
    Kevin & Scott
    5- bass 5.12 lbs.

Just a reminder, The police ask me to tell everyone that they will be issuing tickets for speed after official Sunset. Tonight was 8:43. Anyone going North better allow plenty of time to get back. After tonight anyone exceeding 10 MPH after sunset will be DQ'd by us. Tonight I warned everyone, next time no warnings. Anyone I see making a wake will be out. NO us in complaining that's the law and we will stand by that. One thing I don't want is a bad name for our tournaments, if it means DQing someone so be it. WE have always had a great relationship with the police at Griggs and will continue to do so. This is not a threat guys just following the law.
    Thanks everyoner that showed up. Sunday we will be at Griggs. Starting time 6:30. Hope to se you all there.
    Thank

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Thanks Dale. I hope they equally enforce that law, as we have all seen skiers out that late as well. Good turn out! See ya next Tuesday.

3. i don't think my boat goes over 10mph wide open. See you at griggs sunday.