close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tuesday nighter at Griggs. S/T

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Aug 31, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Last one tonight fellows. Getting dark by 8:30. If your coming try to get there early. I'll get us out as soon as we can. Thanks.

2. JBJ

JBJ

Good luck tonight. Close out the Tuesday nighters with a great weigh-in.

3. Dale, we still fish til 9:00 or are you quitting early?

4. DaleM

most likely 8:45. The lights are still not working at least as of Saturday morning. If everyone get there :confused: we'll get going at 5:45.

5. DaleM

Last Tuesday for me tonight. Larry Blevins will still be holding a Tuesday night tournament. Same times. These will not count towards our fish-off. Larry a great guy, if you want to fish just show up. Here's tonight's results small as they are. Very tough night. Only 8 fish were weighed.

1st.Place
    John & John
    3-bass 3.09 lbs.

2nd. place
    Tom Murphy
    2-bass 2.04 lbs.

3rd. place
    Bryon & Mike
    1-bass 1.10 lbs. THis was alos big bass.

Thanks to everyone that fished this year with us. Had a great time and met a lots of new people. The year end fish off is October 2nd. & 3rd. Water at both Griggs and O'Shaugnessy is off limits to everyone the thursday & Friday before the tournament. That means no one fishing the tournament is allowed at either place after Wednesday Sept. 29th. Hope to see everyone there. Again Thanks for a good year. Dale

6. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

is there still the sunday st?

7. DaleM

Yes we will still be having the Sunday tournaments. This Sunday we are at Griggs. I'll be in Canada Mid-next week so Garry will be there with some help. Sept. 12 th. he will be @ O'Shaugnessy, Sept. 19th. @ Griggs, Sept. 26th. @ O'Shaugnessy. Oct. 2nd. & 3rd. is the year end fish off. I'll see you all then.