Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading up to Conni Tues. early hoping to do perch first, then may pull out and head for Bula for eyes. Last up out of Conni we did excellent on perch, 2 hrs. 90 fish, but didn't do well on eyes that day. That's the reason I'm wanting to head to Bula for eyes, do you think that's foolish or should I look for eyes out of Conni? I'd like to get most of a 3-4 man limit on eyes if possible but not sure of my odds for eyes on out of Conni or #s there. Ideas welcome, Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was out Sat. and started a little SE of those numbers around the 04 in 62 FOW. Went 7 for 8 in just over an hour finishing close to those numbers above. Dropped one at the net and fisnished with a double, releasing one for a second chance. Running 2 dipseys at a #1 setting 103 and 113 back. Double willow pink panties and gold and orange J-9 rapala. Speed 1.6 to 2.2 with wave surges. Don't know that I would pull and go 'bula. Weathers been pretty stable so hopefully the 'eyes are still there...

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
Nice meeting u at the Bula ramp. Too bad it was a little snotty out there cause I'm sure your grandson woulda put a hurtin' on those walleye's :) At least u caught ur perch.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Like wise Snook, thanks for sharing info, I took my remaining minnows home, dried them and froze'em. We did well at Conni on the perch, started fishing around 9:00 and were done with 5 tickets around 11:00. It was game on as soon as we dropped anchor. Anchor broke loose once and we had to get back on our spot and hookup again in the time also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts