close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tubes for Saugeye

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by SteinwayFishing, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Ok,
    Some may think this is an odd question. Anyone ever used tubes for saugeye, and if so, how well did they work. I am kinda new to tube fishing, except for a few times on the bank for bassing, and I already missed the good bass time for that too!

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Just a tip, you may want to ask general questions about saugeye and walleye in the walleye section, you may get more people that focus on them to look at your question that way! :)

3. i don't use tubes for saugeye but I catch allot of them on pumpkin tubes while smallie fishing.

4. I never been there. Will hafta check into it.

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

ive caught alot of saugeye on white tubes fishing the stillwater creek in uhrichsville. i fish them with the jighead and open hook and bounce them on the bottom. ive also caught a few on texas rigged tube flipping into the rocks and brush for smallies.

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey there TCBA, I have messaged you a few times on yahoo and you never message me back......I have been wanting to talk to you about these tourney's you have! Get to me sometime!