close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

T's Long Lake 5th Annual Ice Tourney

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by greg3891, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Dont forget this Saturday is the 5th annual Ice Tournament. There is a A.M.
    tournament and a P.M. tournament. Call Tim at 330-644-1901 for details, This will be a fun time as usual and you will get to meet some of the ogf,ers.
    See you all there, and good luck.

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i will fish it again this year to defend my title ;) for the morning tourny does it still start at 6 carl or some one have details????.............thanks jim :D

3. i got the flyer for the long lake toruniment. the morning one is 6-12 and the evening one is 3-9. entry is $15 for one and or $20 for both. i have to work sat so i might do the long lake evening one if i can make it there intime.

j

4. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I'm comin'. I beat Carl last year and I brought plenty of split shot...er...fishing prowess this year! :p :p

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

ok about to hit bed .........i may be at a dis advantage after 12 labats blues ;) see you all in the morning.........jim :D

6. Heck, I lost count on the beer, and the hot wings ran out too. The ice won't be the only thing making noise tomorrow! The fish call will be working!!!

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

for anyone who didn't make the morning tourney, your second chance is the mogadore tourney starting at 1pm!! sign ups are at november bait and tackle!

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

wheres all the reports???