close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trying to think of lake to go to tomorrow witht the wife

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Grandma is watching the kids tomorrow and me and the miss are going fishing then to dinner. Trying to think of a place to go other than alum, or knox. Anyone been doing any good at any certian lakes. Thought about Clearfork or delaware. Any ideas Cant leave the house until 11 so i don't want to drive to far i fish knox and alum the most so was thinking somewhere else would be nice.

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

If ya don't mind carp fishing go to Clearfork. My long time favorite area is just to the right of the walking bridge that crosses a little channel. I think its at park #3... not sure on the number but its the place that has the handicapt pier. Fish just to the right of the bridge and to the left of the peir, but keep your baits inside the channel (not in the main lake) Fish with corn and you'll have a blast. Might want to take a net, much easier to land them there with it.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I know where you are talking did real good there with crappie in the years past.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Went to alum for a little while didn't have much luck and having problems with the motor i do need to put in a new impeller. So decided to go to Knox, hook up with some LM took to pictures, wife got one on buzzbait and missed some scared the crap out of her the first time i was busting up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Looks like ya had a good day, glad to hear it :)