close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Truck Wanted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SummersOff, Aug 15, 2007.

1. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I still need a truck! I am looking for something with around 70k miles or less. No rust. If you see any good deals or have a truck you would like to sell please let me know.

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I am still looking for a stick shift truck.prefere a ford ranger or F150 longs it 4 or 6 cylinder stick.any shape.running or not.long as it is repairable and driveable.has to be under 3,000 bucks.nothing newer then 1999

3. what price range are you looking in, my truck is still for sale but its got 110k on it. I can cut you a deal though because i need to get rid of it.

4. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

If this be stick let me know what you got.if auto the other guy wants it.if 110,000 seems high what about my 266,000 miler.tell me more on it if stck shift other wise not least interested in it.Thats me not rest.there just maybe more want it then here.

5. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

volt man, what's the make and modle? that is pretty much what determines my price.

6. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

Give us more info and one of us just might want it.I want stick 4 or 6 banger.no V8 ranger or full size F150 What you got.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i seen a ranger in the paper at coglin in newark for $1800 i dont have the add at home but it was in the mt vernon paper monday

8. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

To bad not stick shifters or I be burning rubber to get them.they are nice speceily that custon cab one 2500 what a deal.I was really like get a 2 seater custom cab as that.keep me posted if a stick shifter come by.