close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Truck Stolen!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Anth, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Some time between 9am and 12:30pm someone STOLE my Dad's truck.!
    It was parked at Kaufman's at polaris mall.
    It's a 1992, chevy, black, Dualy(6tires),the plate number is (4D Ranch), the back windows are tinted and there is a baby on board sticker in the back right(if its still there).

If you see this truck please call 911.
    if i find a picture i will post it.

2. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

been alot of breakins at polaris also. :mad:

3. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Dont know what part of area you are at but if I will keep on the lookout. Good Luck.

4. yet another reason NOT to go to Columbus, lol

5. my mom was at work with it bc the trans and gears are dead in her car. she has to get a rebuild and thats gona cost around 1000 bucks. and now the trucks gone and she cant get to work.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

man sorry to hear that anth. that does suck.

7. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

What A Bummer !!!

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

They must be importing thieves up there. Polaris is a pretty high end area, which I'm sure draws em in by the busload.

Sorry to hear about that man. I had a motorcycle stolen years ago, and I'm STILL hot about it. Really sucks to see what people are capable of.

9. Ehhh, they make trucks every day. I wouldn't get too bummed about it.

But your mom not having a ride to work is reason to be upset. Maybe you should go look for this thief yourself before the law finds them. I've always supported the idea of taking the law into my own hands in the event that someone does me wrong. The heck with court and stuff like that. I live by the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right, but it does make me feel a lot better."

And if I win the $144,000,000 Megamillions Jackpot tomorrow, I'll buy your mom a brand new car of her choice ($30,000 max including tax & title). However, I refuse to pay for a PT Cruiser or Honda Element as just looking at those cars make me mad as hell. :mad: