close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

truck cap

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by truck, Mar 8, 2005.

1. truck

truck

0   0   0

Am looking for a truck cap for a 04 full size chev truck 8 ft bed?

2. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

0   0   0

Haven't been able to find many used caps for newer trucks yet. I too am looking for a cap for a 04 chevy silverado short bed. I have one for a 02 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab for sale or trade.

3. jaredj

jaredj

0   0   0

What color?

4. amazing189

amazing189 Member

0   0   0

I don't know if it will work, but I have one from a 98. It's dark blue with a stick on company logo on each side (should come off w/hairdryer). Heck, I'm not even sure what it's worth. The truck was a lease that we turned in. We ended up leasing a short bed.
    Thanks,
    danny

5. truck

truck

0   0   0

Danny is the cap for an 8 ft bed?

6. Gobi Muncher

0   0   0

Jaredj,
    It is the forest green color.

7. jaredj

jaredj

0   0   0

Darn, I have a grey 04 quad cab.

8. truck

truck

0   0   0

It is cheaper to get it painted than buy a new one!

9. jaredj

jaredj

0   0   0

Do you have a picture of it?

10. Gobi Muncher

0   0   0

I will have to look for a picture. If you go to www.centurycaps.com and check out the Ultra series, that is what it looks like (forest green though). It is cab high, side sliders with screens, double handles on the back glass, the front slider is a dropdown meaning that the whole thing drops down on a hinge toward the inside of the cap for easy cleaning. The only thing you may not want is the Ranger sticker that I put on the back glass. I would think that it could be removed if not wanted. I bought it new in Jan/Feb '03 and it has been stored in my barn since I took it off a little over a year ago. I am asking $350 for it.

11. chuckie

chuckie

0   0   0

I hate to walk on this ad but I'm also looking for a 8 ft. cap for a 2003 and up, Ford F250. Silver or dark blue metallic would be great, but will consider others. Pls. respond here.