close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Troy area help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 21, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

On the way back from up north yesterday, I treid to scout some new area on the GMR, I drove over a spot that I wanted to fish last year & rememebered that I wanted to check it out. It is near county road #29 (I think that was the exit). I can not figure out how to get to the river from anything but I75. I live in Fairborn, so I'm not that familar w/ the area. Will County Line Rd #29 take me into the river? I havent spent too much time on the road, plus I'm pretty good at turning a 15 minute adventure into a rescue party started by my wife!

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Mellon... I'd go with you but then we'd need a gps to get back :D LOL

3. LOL not going to say a word n this one .lolololol

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan, I fish that area all the time, and yes 29 will take you right to the river.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Great. It seems as if County Line rd #29 runs through 1/2 the state, I figured I'd hit water SOMEWHERE!