close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trout unlimited 9ft pnt boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by cast n catch em18, Apr 10, 2008.

1. 9ft trout unlimited blow up pontoon boat for sale... Its been used a max of 10 times...and is only a year old its in great shape the color is green and black...comes with two sets of oars and i've got the paperwork for it...no pictures but i can send you a PM of what the boat looks like

and its great for small ponds...$300 obo

2. fishinfool21

fishinfool21

0   0   0

do you still have it?

3. fishinfool21

fishinfool21

0   0   0

super nice boat just wish i has some money thanks

4. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

0   0   0

Would you be interested in trades? How about partial trades? If you want cash only it is still possible but shipping would kill the deal. Also do you know or have a link for the specs on the boat?

P.S. How far from Dayton would you be willing to meet?

5. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

0   0   0

What is the weight capacity of this boat?

After googling it looks like 400 lbs....

6. Alwsfishin

0   0   0

7. that is pending pick up and payment...

8. this boat is still for sale send supposed buyer a pm and hasnt responded...really need to get rid of it ASAP if not I'm going to try and post it on ebay for a buy it now price of $200

9. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

0   0   0

I was interested until I saw the post that said sold. I would like to have the boat but like I said in my P.M. shipping is a deal killer and it is too far to drive. It's too bad someone else said it was sold and then didn't follow through.

10. Alwsfishin

0   0   0

Sell it on ebay......when they commit to buy.....you can tell them they sound like a scam....and when they come to pick it up "they better have the cash in hand." I don't need a deal like this.....sorry it didn't work out.

11. I didnt say they better have cash in hand I said to have cash in hand cause you talked about picking it up then sending cash, I am only protecting myself. and I didnt say you were a scam I said I was protecting myself from one. Would you let someone walk up to you buy something over 200 bucks and say yeah I'll send ya the cash...I'm sorry I dont work that way. and I also tried to figure out when you could pick it up and you never responded.

12. guess this is my last chance, $185

13. Alwsfishin

0   0   0

sending cash, then picking it up....are you dickslexic Billy Bob?