close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trout mhmmm lots of trout

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by WISH IT WAS YOU, Jan 13, 2008.

1. well my friend and his dad and i went out for some trout at the canfield sports man club we fish their big lake first and i was using a green bugger and they were fishing with roster tails and man did the big lake suck not one fish except a small bass so we headed to the small lake and first cast i hook up with a small 6 inch trout and withen 3 mins between all three of us we caught 4 and missed a ton it was ilike their was a huge school of trout we only keep one of those 4 and next i hook up with th 2nd biggst fish of btthe day a nice rain bow later we hook up with a ton of fish both browns and rainbows kept like 3 their and moved on later i just kept ,lossing trout after trout and my last fish was a big brookie landed on the fly rod wow what a day we ended up with 18 tout at the end kept 6 of thoose the coll thing was they stocked their lake with browns rainbows and brookies here are some pics[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Where is this canfield sportsmans club and how do you join?

3. well it near pondarosa park and they a waiting list for people to join and because how big the list is it is kard to join unless you wanna wait 5 years but it a amazing place they got like 400 acres of hunting lasnd they stock it with pheastends and i think qail but they have 2 lakes that are pretty nice fish they have hybrd stripper bass crappy huge channels big hybrd gills and they stock it each year with trout and usally its just rainbows or brows but this year they stocked it with browns rainbows and brookies and they last and alot of them last till next year

4. the pics are kinda huge