Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AEP Tuber Association
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble with the site. I'm having to refresh on every new page I open to see the up to date stuff. When I come back to the web site I have to also relog back in and then push refresh again to get it to work also. I have been having this problem ever since it was shut down for upgrades. I never have had problems with the website before and still love the site. But there is something wrong. I just need to know if it's on my end or the sites end?:confused:

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
I haven't heard of any other issues... Could be a cookie problem on your end, but after the Holiday weekend, our tech guys can take a look.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Sign back off. When you come back on go to the Forums page and sign in. NOT the home page!! Remember to hit "Remember me" also. That should take care of your problem. It is not the site it's the way your signing in. Do as I said and you'll be fine. ( well you should be anyway):D

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
What Dale said, and after that save the page to favorites. When you sign back on use the new favorite page.

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,509 Posts
Before you sign back in dump your temporary internet files and cookies!

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
i've been having problems and shakedown and others said the same,and that it was being looked into.now who's right?:p:D :D

·
AEP Tuber Association
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have done all of that. I had to refresh the lounge page just now 3 times to get my thread to come up.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
I have the same problem on my old computer. My lap top has no problems. On the old PC I have my security settings set high and I have to refresh all the time to see current info.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Have had problem similar to what Fishjunky is describing. Did seem to begin after the site "upgrade" was done. Seems to be intermitent....not constant.

Been thinking it was on my end...but not so sure now.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,609 Posts
Have had problem similar to what Fishjunky is describing. Did seem to begin after the site "upgrade" was done. Seems to be intermitent....not constant.

Been thinking it was on my end...but not so sure now.

I am having the same problem. Not everytime, but enough to make it kind of anoying. Never had a problem before the upgrade. Its probably just a bug that needs to be worked out.

·
TeamOGF
6,994 Posts
I've not had any problems at all since the upgrade after I logged off, dumped all cookies, and temporary internet files, then logged on again from the main forum page.
Since that point the site has ran like a dream for me and I've been working with the other guys for weeks getting the OGF store ready with 4-6 tabs running at the same time. :B

I'd say to try it again making sure you re logged off from OGF while dumping everything.

·
Gotta Love Odie!
1,340 Posts
I'm having trouble after I log on, after a few min. its says I'm not logged in when I go to send something or reply to a thread, and I have to relog on again. Any suggestions?? (everytime I'm on I clear cookies and files before I shut the computer down) Thanks! :) WB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts