close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trouble with OGF email

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by esoxhunter, May 18, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I sent a couple messages to my OGF.com email account about 30 minutes ago and they still havent showed up. Shouldn't this be instant ? Anyone else having issues ?

I just ordered one of the new T shirts and once I completed my order I got a confirmation # and shortly thereafter paypal was acting like I never placed an order. This is where I started checking my email to get some verification or email receipt and no messages are showing up in my inbox. Now I have no clue whether or not my order actually went through.

can any team members help me here ?
    thanks,
    EH

2. We'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Carl

3. esoxhunter

thanks for the quick response BigDaddy!
    When an online order gets weird I get paranoid about my credit card # bouncing around in cyberspace :eek:

btw, the email is now acting even weirder. Two windows and one of them is blank.
    EH

4. I forwarded your message to the more technically literate administrators. They'll handle it once they read the message. I wish I could do more for you, but rest assured, someone will take care of it.
    BTW, you'll like the shirt. I wore mine to work today.

Carl

5. esoxhunter

Thanks again Big Daddy.

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

we're having problems with ogfmail as we are moving to a new client, I'll post an update here soon!