close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trolling motor,tanks and tent 4-sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by steelheadBob, Sep 6, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

0   0   0

I have a 30lb minnkota trolling motor, only used for a couple of months and has been sitting for about three, need to get rid of it, blade is in good condition.
    i have two 6 gal.tanks from my old chrysler with working fuel gage.
    and i have a coleman tent from last year. its 17x19. it has 2 rooms on each side, but the middle is like a cannopy that you can put a pick table in. this is a monster tent sleeps 10, we just downsized so we dont need it anymore. will set up and take photos for serious buyers, its just to hot out to do it now. no leaks and was sparyed with leak gaurd before we used it and before we put it away!!

minnkota==30.00 o.b.o
    tanks==25.00 4 both
    and need 75.00 for tent but willing to take best offer. paid 300 for it.less then a year old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. steelheadBob

0   0   0

oh and i also have a tanou(how ever u spell it)cover for a ford ranger. we had it on our 03. in 2006 for 4 months and has been put away rolled up when we traded the truck in. Its the zipp lock kind from styling concepts. no rips and no fadeing. paid close to 300. will take 75.00 it will not fit a flareside!!!!!!!it will fit up to a 2006, not sure of 2007

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

I'm interested in the tent. 17 x 19 you say!?!? That is huge - are you sure it's not 17 x 9? Either way can you let me know what the name of the tent is so I can see it on Coleman's website?

4. steelheadBob

0   0   0

motor is sold and the tent is a weather master. sorry for the misprint its 17x9 picture a canopy for a picnic with a room on each side with a front and back door. so when it rains you can sit inside with a table and chairs and watch t.v. or play cards...

5. steelheadBob

0   0   0

here's what the tent looks like

[​IMG]

6. MikeC

MikeC

0   0   0

Tent still for sale? is it a room tent or screen tent?

Thanks, MikeC

7. steelheadBob

0   0   0

8. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

What you want for the hoses.as I see there is one in back ground in picture.just how many you got.all I really need is the fitting as I got new hose with out fittings.

9. elkhtr

elkhtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

thanks for the tent Bob. Lookin forward to some fishing with ya.

10. steelheadBob

0   0   0

you can buy those fittings at NAPA for 3 bucks!!!!