Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I was going through some shallow water with my trolling motor and hit a stump which knocked off my propeller. Does anyone know where I could get another prop for my motor? I have contacted minn kota but have yet to get a responce. It is an older model so I dont think that they make them any more. I just need some ideas. Thanks

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,200 Posts
have u measured across the hub to see what size the hub is? u might be able to still get a prop, it might be a newer model prop available for it

·
Buckeye-Basser
1,590 Posts
To bad you dont have a Motor Guide. I have 4 or 5 props laying around. You could probably pick one up on ebay. Walmart might even have one

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Had the same problem with an older 55D model, found the prop for it on the outdoor superstore web sight www.outdoorsuperstore.com they had several older model props, I got an aluminum one for less than $20.00 shipping included.

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
trap,i'm almost positive that i have one from my older minn kota still in the package at home.i'll check on saturday morning,take a pic of it and if you can use it,you can have it for free.

·
2,536 Posts
trap here's a pic of the prop and one of the different model numbers it will fit.
this prop mounts with a cotter pin that goes through the prop and the motor shaft.hope this'll work for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man I dont think that one will work. Mine is bigger then that. I really do appreciate you going out of your way to look though it really shows how good of people we got on this site. I found one on ebay so hopefully that will work. Again thank you so much for even looking.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Try Kipawa Propellers. I won a few of these in tournaments and they work great. They increase your battery life and speed. Nice guy and very helpful. He's out of Eastlake. He has 5 propellers that will fit over 150 electric trolling motors from models manufactured over the past 30 yrs. He should have one that fits. Hope this helps

Here's the link http://www.kipawapropellers.com/

·
2,536 Posts
well,if anyone else has a need for this prop let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts